grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    How did you get Star?

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    my cousin bought one from the breeder . Mom was trying to make up for my lose of Bambi and I didnt want another . she contacted teh breeder but they were all gone then he called and said one he had sold the person didnt want. went over there and she was chained in the snow 4 months old with a heavy link chain so i took her. no charge and got the papers . [​IMG]

This is Lily

3. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Ya do the best you can most days! Strong "LEAVE IT!!!" Sometimes, a remote training collar is necessary. My Airess, Aiedale, I fetched from Tx for her bloodline. I'd lost my 14 yo Airedale, she was like Granny's setter Bambi to me. Half dead, loaded with ticks, had echrlicia. Story for another day. I adore her. So stoic.Will always have a 'dale.

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    i have to leave here in 7 hrs. to the drs. guess i should try to sleep. LOL hope you all have a great night .

5. Mutt Farm

That's a great dog. It's so hard to love them if they're nothing more than a PIA!

6. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Sleep well granny! Good luck at the Dr's.

7. Mutt Farm

Get some good sleep. Wish you had someone going with you. PLEASE tell the doc everything and stand up for yourself. Don't get swept under the rug K? Promise? Ask about your hand too. I';ll be thinking about you all day. [​IMG]So glad your appt is finally here! [​IMG]

8. Mutt Farm

Granny's gone to sleep, kill me now, but Lily is a Pit Bull Terrier mix. No wonder she's having trouble!

9. Mutt Farm

Wishing, Guess the west coast should call it a day? We've been deserted. I need supper and the evening news. Thanks for the conversation. Sleep well. you're next to the Dr!

10. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    My internet went out just now. Granny called the dog a Mountain Cur. I'd never heard of that before.

Here's what I tried to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by