grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
my cousin bought one from the breeder . Mom was trying to make up for my lose of Bambi and I didnt want another . she contacted teh breeder but they were all gone then he called and said one he had sold the person didnt want. went over there and she was chained in the snow 4 months old with a heavy link chain so i took her. no charge and got the papers .

This is Lily

Haha! But how do you keep them from chasing squirrels? Scooter's heart's desire is to catch one of those squirrels!

I've always thought Airedales were neat dogs. Something very comforting about them.
gig.gif
Ya do the best you can most days! Strong "LEAVE IT!!!" Sometimes, a remote training collar is necessary. My Airess, Aiedale, I fetched from Tx for her bloodline. I'd lost my 14 yo Airedale, she was like Granny's setter Bambi to me. Half dead, loaded with ticks, had echrlicia. Story for another day. I adore her. So stoic.Will always have a 'dale.

Star is the smartest dog i have ever had. you dont even need to teach her anything she just seems to know what you want and does it. I never had her on leash no matter where we have been she heals perfectly . if she is going to puck she lets me know and runs to the back door. never the first mess in the house. nothing ever chewed . I just couldnt think of one bad thing she has done in the 8 -9 yrs. I have been with her.
That's a great dog. It's so hard to love them if they're nothing more than a PIA!

i have to leave here in 7 hrs. to the drs. guess i should try to sleep. LOL hope you all have a great night .
Get some good sleep. Wish you had someone going with you. PLEASE tell the doc everything and stand up for yourself. Don't get swept under the rug K? Promise? Ask about your hand too. I';ll be thinking about you all day.
hugs.gif
So glad your appt is finally here!
fl.gif

my cousin bought one from the breeder . Mom was trying to make up for my lose of Bambi and I didnt want another . she contacted teh breeder but they were all gone then he called and said one he had sold the person didnt want. went over there and she was chained in the snow 4 months old with a heavy link chain so i took her. no charge and got the papers .

This is Lily
Granny's gone to sleep, kill me now, but Lily is a Pit Bull Terrier mix. No wonder she's having trouble!

My internet went out just now. Granny called the dog a Mountain Cur. I'd never heard of that before.

Here's what I tried to post.
Quote:
Airedale pics when you can please. I considered that breed, but wasn't sure I could manage stripping the coat. Sounds ouchy.

My sister's dog had ehrlichia. Ongoing PITA. She was a big girl too, half Neopolitan/half bull mastiff. 135lbs of happy love.

Good night! Seems I always close down the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom