grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if that ol bull got twist ? did you guys notice the stained glass at the door ?
droolin.gif

Oh almost forget, I now have five turdlets following behind me. I think you get them from tuning your mouth so much :lau. I also realized that the only reason I was ahead of granny in the g mouth category was granny was gone most of the day. So ha granny . Granny last I checked me and you were knotted at 10 and melon and wishing are right behind us with 8 a piece. Noticed something else to. A lot of people don't even vote. Most voters come from this thread I think.

Ol mare tom loves those pants . he freezes easy. i was able to grab him a couple pr. in Mi. but they are long gone.

Mutt, you keeping it ? Blue eyes ?
Yup. Blue eyes. SWEET girl! Young. I scanned her ,she has a microchip, but the owner didn't reg it. Chip traces back to the county shelter. Nobody there after hours. She's spayed with the tattoo. Here, when the shelter "fixes" a dog, they tattoo a small blue line next to the incision, so it's always clear that the dog is fixed. With the chip and the tat, she was adopted from the shelter, so I'll keep her here overnight and call in the am. They can contact the owner for some 'splainin! I posted her on our community FB page too. We get lots of dogs home that way. She's pretty.

Yup. Blue eyes. SWEET girl! Young. I scanned her ,she has a microchip, but the owner didn't reg it. Chip traces back to the county shelter. Nobody there after hours. She's spayed with the tattoo. Here, when the shelter "fixes" a dog, they tattoo a small blue line next to the incision, so it's always clear that the dog is fixed. With the chip and the tat, she was adopted from the shelter, so I'll keep her here overnight and call in the am. They can contact the owner for some 'splainin! I posted her on our community FB page too. We get lots of dogs home that way. She's pretty.
My brother has a husky . Love those dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom