grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Poor DH - the other day I ordered him a pair of new winter pants (he likes the fleece lined ones for work since he is outside all day) - well, I ordered the "wrong" size (confession, I did it on purpose), they came today and I told him to at least try them on before I went to the trouble of sending them back and........they fit. He is now going on and on about how "fat" he is getting (which, apparently is "all my fault" because I cook good food [​IMG]) -- yeah, buddy, a freaking 33 inch waist, you are SOOOOOO fat [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    I would have loved to give it to you that year. The only way I could successfully snow blow was blow the snow for a couple minutes, then go out to the road climb the snow bank. crawl across the yard until I reached the pile. Then I would have to shovel a layer down into the yard in order for me to make room for more snow on the pile. The piles were so high that my snow blower couldn't throw it any higher unless I kept cutting them down. I never want to see another winter like that.

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    LOL - yet another thing that is way more appealing when you are young (and flexible)!

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Yes I did granny, that's why my back is so screwed up. Too much hard work all my life. [​IMG]

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I couldn't imagine doing all that. It would be ok if you had plenty of food (3 cases of Reese cups ) and drink. And now where to go.

6. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    You CAN'T go anywhere until you shovel your way out. Lol

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I was posting this an hour ago when the neighbor kid brought me a stray husky! Anyway, It's so very hard to be away from family. PA is beautiful! $$$ though?

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Yay! I get to meet Enola when she moves!

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Ol mare tom loves those pants . he freezes easy. i was able to grab him a couple pr. in Mi. but they are long gone.

Mutt, you keeping it ? Blue eyes ?

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    was stuck here for a week even after the road was clear. Ice storm was bad . couldnt get the van open to even try and get the ice off. kept wishing for the starter I had on my old van.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by