grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I was trying to find my possum stomping party post . its way buried .

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    think I will go out for a while and look at places I wish my shrubs were planted. One person I thought i could get to come plant and Tom dont want him here. SIL .

3. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    WOW even Tom doesn't like the man . [​IMG]

4. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Camping I always use choke chains on my Males. I have no issue with either type of collar , you use what works and makes the dog safe to have around. I have the shock collars as well usually just using the tone button is all you need. Just make sure the batteries aren't dead. The number 6 setting will make your brother throw it far away from him. Best part was he did it to himself. [​IMG]

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Jane that reminds me. I had an outside cat a few years ago. Well I went out the backdoor one night to give the cat some fresh food and water. I didn't have a porch light out back but the dish was right at the back door so I could see a little. Well I bent down to get the dish away from the cat. I picked it up and reached over to give my beautiful loving cat a stroke on the head. The darn cat walked away from me down the steps before I could pet her. Good thing though. Took a 22 long rifle round to kill the possum I tried to pet.

6. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Our last lab was a year old when we got him, and just a beast. The biggest dumb dummy. He busted my nose once with an accidental head butt. So we got the pinch collar for him. DH and I (newlyweds in our early 20s) took turns putting it on our arms and legs and giving sharp tugs. That was the only way I felt ok using it. It was uncomfortable, but not overly painful.

I'll have to go back and look for the leave it site. My BFF took puppy training classes and told me the technique they used, but it's never worked for me. :/

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'm trying to find the post mutt sent me. I saved it but don't know where. I'll post it asap.

8. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Was the possum in the pole barn Granny?

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Have to run to the ins man. Add they yaks to the policy, not sure I can insure them but there is ins for if they get out and damage others property. And knowing my GOOD neighbor I better get some. TTFN

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I know I saved it but to stupid to figure out where. It was no more then three days ago. If I luck up and find it , I'll post it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by