grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone right offhand tell me the amount of Safeguard liquid wormer to administer to my large fowl & the amount for banty's. I know we discussed it not that long ago, but I'm lazy & don't want to go back & look at old posts lol

Twist, I don't hear my bedroom either. I cannot sleep if I am breathing hot air. In WV, I have woken up and found frost on the pillow or blanket.

And the dogs help keep me warm too.
1f60b.png

Last edited:
So my chicken fam....

As I'm doing laundry, washing all my dusty office clothes, hoping behind hope that I get a call for an interview...

I put my hat into the ring for an admin job at an investment company round these parts.

Guys, can I please get all the good thoughts and hopes and vibes and prayers if you swing that way? Let's face it, I am seriously under-employed as a retail monkey, and it would be beyond fabulous to have full time hours and pay.....I'm getting so stressed out with the finances due to my hubs being stupid with his projects....and I feel like our marriage is just...not in a happy place with that...

good luck star..good thoughts and prayers for you..

Can anyone right offhand tell me the amount of Safeguard liquid wormer to administer to my large fowl & the amount for banty's. I know we discussed it not that long ago, but I'm lazy & don't want to go back & look at old posts lol

lisa i gave my bantys 1/2 mi..repeat in 10 days

So my chicken fam....

As I'm doing laundry, washing all my dusty office clothes, hoping behind hope that I get a call for an interview...

I put my hat into the ring for an admin job at an investment company round these parts.

Guys, can I please get all the good thoughts and hopes and vibes and prayers if you swing that way? Let's face it, I am seriously under-employed as a retail monkey, and it would be beyond fabulous to have full time hours and pay.....I'm getting so stressed out with the finances due to my hubs being stupid with his projects....and I feel like our marriage is just...not in a happy place with that...
Prayers for Prostar!
fl.gif

if I'm not mistaking its one half ml for large fowl and one quarter ml for the bantys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom