grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day . Got some work done on the coop today. Yah. Still got also more but if my back let's me,pearls gonna help tomorrow. Should get a lot done I hope. Had the chickens out the evening and all of a sudden ,coyotes were howling all around us. Got them all back in their coops though. Granny they definitely should've reported that. Have seen one get yet, but hear them every night. If I could start seeing them, I can promise that we'll stop hearing them. Oh and I love the masturbating vid. Must be on twisters farm.
So glad you were able to get some work done - must be feeling a bit better today (or are you being bad and working through the pain?)? Hope tomorrow brings even more progress!

So eggciting that your making progress on you swing set coop. You will have to have Pearl take pictures when your done
1f60a.png
I sue will. Keep in mind I'm basically having to use a lot of scraps. Hopefully it won't look to bad. As long as it keeps chickens safe, that's all that matters to me lol. Now if I had money, I'd make a great looking coop. Maybe one day.

BYC NEWS Granny update DOG BED CAT NAPPED be on alert for suspected theft of a new dog bed . suspect last seen wearing black pin stripped prison gear . Considered to be armed and dangerous weapons of choice is several small dagger type objects. Please do not approach . call !-800-cat-cult with any information regarding the whereabouts of said subject. Reward of 3 dog bones for info leading to arrest
:lau :gig Where do you come up with this stuff granny. You need to moonlight as a stand-up comedian. You would pack the house.

I sue will. Keep in mind I'm basically having to use a lot of scraps. Hopefully it won't look to bad. As long as it keeps chickens safe, that's all that matters to me lol. Now if I had money, I'd make a great looking coop. Maybe one day.

Absolutely - chickens don't care one bit what their home looks like!

So eggciting that your making progress on you swing set coop. You will have to have Pearl take pictures when your done
1f60a.png
Like you said red, as long as it keeps them safe. That's all that truly matters :hugs

So glad you were able to get some work done - must be feeling a bit better today (or are you being bad and working through the pain?)?  Hope tomorrow brings even more progress!
Thank you. If I'm working at all ,I'm working through the pain. Unfortunately every step I take or just stand or laying down , well the pains always there. It's just less pain when I'm laying down.

Thank you. If I'm working at all ,I'm working through the pain. Unfortunately every step I take or just stand or laying down , well the pains always there. It's just less pain when I'm laying down.
hit.gif
hugs.gif
you are so young to be this old. I know never ending pain. Probably not as strong as yours but the constant is a heavy burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom