grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not too bad. Shavings would've been perfect.

After this darn 5k is over I'm going to put a lot of hours into that coop. I want to raise it from 4 ft to 6 ft high, and put a REAL roof on it. Then walls on the east and west sides so they have shade and rain protection. Then it's easy to drop a tarp over the north side, when necessary.

My chickens would love a day in the mud, camping. Think of it as spa time for chickens!

I've got to get my fanny outside and get some things done. See you all later!

BAck sorry about that working on Pumpkins again. 20 cups cleaned /baked/ food milled/ and into 1 cup containers. Q pan in oven 1 ready for oven and a pans worth in sink ready to go.

For all you ladies with menopausal hot flashes try OIL OF PRIMROSE. totally natural and sure worked for my aunt . She got tired of getting lectures from city cops about walking/stand in they yard naked trying to cool off. (only at night tho)

Only garden stuff left to do after today is the beets and beet pickles CRAP an pull onions. Still have to whack roos and hens get the coop cleaned out before winter. Another Grey day outside today.

will continue to be off and on
wink.png
for the rest of the day.

Nice pen you are building yourself there red just make sure it was wi-fi for when Pearl puts you in there .
lau.gif

So the peahen was just going to stand there and let it drop?

I had a hen that rooster on my bike handlebars on the back porch. We didn't know she was a hen until she layed 4 eggs. They just fell to the concrete and broke. Lol
She laid almost all of her eggs that way. Luckily for me peahens start pacing several hours before they lay and they almost always do it right before dusk, so I was able to catch most of them.

Funny hens laying in odd places...

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom