grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pearlharbor

pearlharbor Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2015
    Rockingham
    [​IMG] 4

2. pearlharbor

pearlharbor Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2015
    Rockingham
    [​IMG] 5

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Finally caught up somewhat. Hurting pretty good right now. Got some done on the coop today. Pearl post some pics.
    I really want to comment on a lot of stuff but I just can't. Sorry please forgive me. I'll try on what I can remember. Granny I've attached the gate with conduit clamps so we can raise both sides to rake. Twist I thought the building to coop for me to stay in when pearl gets mad at me was our little secret. That really hurt my feelings. Now everyone knows. Chicken lady thanks for trying to find the pic of the chick. And thanks for the comments on the coop. I'm going to put bicycle tires on the top of the swing so we can lay it on its side, grab the legs and roll it around. Hope that works anyway. Never seen it done or ever tried it like that but guess I'll see.

4. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Getting closer to that tie on the contest. Whens the last day to vote? Anyone know? I'm predicting that if know one catches us three, it will be a three way tie. :weee

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Oh yeah, I'm praying for everyone to be safe from the hurricane/ tropical storm. You ok down there camping?

6. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Red, it's coming along nicely! What is the white thing? An old slide? New poop board? Thanks to Pearl for posting pics!

7. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Well I guess I'll try to come back when y'all are chatting. To tired to talk to myself right now.

8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I got run again. Son#1 has a driving lesson with the instructor in a short while. Hoping to have a licensed driver by the end of the year!

9. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Sorry, I thought no one was on here. Yes that's the old ladder. Plastic. One big laying box figured it'd be easy cleaning . Still got a ways to go but at least it's coming along. Ten years ago I would've finished this coop in a day lol. But still thankful I can at least work on it some.

10. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Then the worries really began. I know he's getting excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by