grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
no she didnt . big load off my mind ! they even gave the kids a bag of candy. lady said welfare is doing that to everyone, not just DD

someone mentioned it . I have never heard of it. what is it ?
celebrate.gif
Well thank you for asking Granny!!! Optical Rectitus is a disease where a nerve in your eye crosses with a nerve in your azz and you ger a s#!tty outlook or attitude! Wanna know the cure?

I took Mike to his Dr today. His sugar is over 400! He says he has medicine she gave him to help with his sugar. He claims she told him to take the medicine when his sugar was elevated. I said why the hell haven't you been taking it then? He says how am I suppose to know it is elevated? So I call her and she tells me he is supposed to be taking it all the time. So I read the bottle and it says take when sugar is elevated!!!!! I told him if he keeps fooling with this Dr she is going to KILL him.

He swears the next day I am off work, we are going to check out some other drs.

I took Mike to his Dr today. His sugar is over 400! He says he has medicine she gave him to help with his sugar. He claims she told him to take the medicine when his sugar was elevated. I said why the hell haven't you been taking it then? He says how am I suppose to know it is elevated? So I call her and she tells me he is supposed to be taking it all the time. So I read the bottle and it says take when sugar is elevated!!!!! I told him if he keeps fooling with this Dr she is going to KILL him.

He swears the next day I am off work, we are going to check out some other drs.

what is it and what is the dosage ? medicare or medicaid will pay for a sugar machine and I ttally agree. find a different dr. quickly. poor Mike

hit.gif
I'm feeling really sad, unimportant and invisible.
sad.png
Today, I happened upon a cure for Optical Rectitus, a devastating disease that effects every one of us. Not one person asked me about the disease or the FREE cure.
Hands clenched behind my back, looking at the ground kicking dirt...

I am so sorry Mutt would a doggie treat make you feel better or a
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom