1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    aww crud, probably here to then.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  2. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hey anybody see Red or twist this evening? Maybe they are trying to come up with a good 2some Halloween costume to go with granny's, Mare's & Enola's 3some costume. I'm picturing a cute elephant face with a Big, Long oops sorry short trunk :lau :lau

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Toms stress test came back good today. blood work not so much. his bilirubin is elevated. I didnt ask by how much but I have seen the signs. This is how I lost my mom . its too soon and Im not ready. They didnt want to talk about it. they called his primary dr. and also told us to call him. He was not in today.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Red has been on and off today. its probably going on 24 hrs. since Twist has.

5. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I couldn't have done the topless ride for more than 5 minutes. My ta-tas would burn! Not to mention my shoulders. ouch!

granny, good luck on the candy hunt. Go early Sunday morning before church gets out!

There is a goody-two-shoes dentist in our town that buys candy from the kids. He pays them a dollar a pound if they bring it in to his office the week after Halloween. Hope they at least get to have a few pieces!

6. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I went day after last year and it was all gone too! [​IMG] I do think they do something with it if it all disappears. I think all stores are different.
    I count on the sale candy for a program I run at Juvenile Hall. I got skunked last year.
    Game plan this year: I'll hit Walgreens 3 times tomorrow waiting for the price drop and be back at 6am Sun.

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Aww that's too bad about you losing their baby pictures. I always loved watching them grow as well until they grew right out of the house. Then I would have moments of regret that I hadnt slowed down a little bit when they were younger & did more things with them. When my gd came to be unexpectedly I decided that I would be different with her. I was older & a lot more relaxed then I had been when her mom was young. That is my only regret about my daughters childhood.

8. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    You run a program for juvenile Hall as well mutt? How do you have the time?

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    kids cant be kids anymore. no one will let them. dentist told my son he needed to brush better. son tells him , but, If i do you will be out of a job. I loe that kid.

10. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Lol granny, that's too cute. I'm so glad that Robert got that Special little personality trait :lau Dentist probably about crapped his pants :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by