grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like good times Mutt. I have never done anything.
sad.png
havent really been anywhere. what about the guys ? they just try to keep up ? hahaha
LOL! They all had to stay in camp till after we left, and the trail bosses kept them way far behind. It was a nature thing. Gals from 21-65. I still have the scarf!

Here's my youngest on Halloween from awhile back. Both the boys quit dressing up when they became teenagers.
sad.png
I'd still go with them, but they wouldn't dress up, even for candy!

4H costume contest. Chicory the SpiderBun!

Harry Potter in second grade. Dad made him a wooden wand, switch in the handle and the tip lights up!

Harry on his way to a sugar coma!
Adorable! How old id he now?

I dont know about bouncing in front of so many others but i bet it was liberating.
Kathy didnt get her feather so I dont think it would be her ?
wish I had bought a ton of candy for the little goblins. we never have children here . theres like 3-5 houses around and they are far apart. No walking .

Enola, when does that candy go on sale ? I go the next day and its gone. Me thinks they are doing something else with it.

Here's my youngest on Halloween from awhile back. Both the boys quit dressing up when they became teenagers. :( I'd still go with them, but they wouldn't dress up, even for candy! 4H costume contest. Chicory the SpiderBun! Harry Potter in second grade. Dad made him a wooden wand, switch in the handle and the tip lights up! Harry on his way to a sugar coma!
Aww wishing he was so cute, bet he's a handsome teenager now.

Before I forget, Camping what beautiful costumes you made for your children. What little sweethearts they are
2764.png
You are a very talented seamstress. I can't sew for the life of me, pathetic :lau

Thank you, granny. He was such a sweet little boy. Now he's a teenager. We all know how they are!

Used to be a LOT of kids trick or treating in our neighborhood. Not so much anymore. We are in a little area of about 40 houses that is outside city limits, no sidewalks or streetlights. The neighborhood was full of kids and many of the vineyard workers would bring their kids over too. Would be a constant stream of candy grubbers for a few hours. Year before last, we didn't get a single little goblin. Last year I didn't even put the light on. We are on the outskirts of the neighborhood, and not many venture down our way, but apparently there wasn't any one. Hey, more candy for me!
Awww
sad.png
We live on a dead end dirt road. I used to enjoy making goodie bags for all the neighbor kids. They're all up and grown now with kids of their own. I miss giving out candy when we lived in town. DH every year, and again today buys candy, "just in case"
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom