grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

Good morning!

-Kathy

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

OK, I am finally caught up! Congratulations to everyone who deserves congratulations.

Thanks everyone who sent me hugs for my situation with Mike. Hugs to everyone who needs one, no matter what your problem is.

Sorry about everyone's pets who are not as healthy as we all want them to be.

I put in for my transfer to PA yesterday. Called my daughter to start trying to figure out how to truck everything from here to PA. Trying to figure out what I need to sell, give away or throw away...... I have a lot of junk!!!!! I won't ne able to take my chickens, I am pretty sure. Will probably have to board my horse at a friend of Megan's untill we can find a place in the country. My outside dog will have to be rehomed....... Trying to figure out how to get my car, Mike's truck, my horse trailer all to PA is going to involve some serious planning.

Mike gets anxious every time I talk about moving, but, I think he is looking forward to better health care.

3. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    @enola , sounds stressful. [​IMG]

-Kathy

4. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Good morning all :frow

Happy Halloween!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hope you all have your costumes ready to go ;)

@enola That certainly does sound stressful :hugs I hope rehoming and your move go well :fl

5. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    That sure sounds stressful enola, my thoughts & prayers are with you & mike for a smooth relocation. Sad for you that you have to get rid of some of your animals, buts hope for a better living environment & better health care for Mike :hugs

6. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Granny is your headache any better? I sure hope so :hugs

York ~ Happy Halloween to you as well, just careful with them adult libations :lau

Morning all, afternoon for some of us. Another cold, nasty, rainy dismal day out there for me.... I NEED SUNSHINE... When I carried out the fermented feed for the birds this morning, I went to the different chicken runs dropping a bowl to put feed in. By the time I get in there with the feed bucket they all are ready to attack me. Looking around as I slop the chickens a little giggle starts forming. All I need to do is throw a little piggy in there with the birds. Mother nature has create the wallor already & now I slinging slop :lau

7. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    @casportpony How is the kitty?

8. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Kitty ate a little on his own yesterday, so we're gonna give him a few more days.

-Kathy

9. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    So happy to hear that!

10. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Thanks!

-Kathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by