grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
  2. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    I am not brave enough to do something like that!

-Kathy

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I could around people I don't know, but not around friends and family.....

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    The bravest I ever was was when I wore a zebra leotard, but back then I weighed much less, lol.

-Kathy

6. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Cute!

-Kathy

7. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Hey, I'm less than 100 posts away from 35k!

-Kathy

1 person likes this.
  8. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Good morning fellow threadsters! 10am here an I got to sleep in.[​IMG] Blissful! Had to get up at 7:30 because my Marans is a real loudmouth and wants OUT of the run, so she has me trained. Fell back asleep though, which I usually don't do. Not looking forward to tomorrow; when she starts hollering it will be 6am. [​IMG]

Today is super busy get ready for the first cold front day. Expecting rain and cold temps tomorrow. I need get the furnace running and clean out all the vents and filters today while it's warm so we can have the windows open to get the smell out. It always smells bad the first time the furnace runs after being off for 6-7 months. All this I do cheerfully if it means we get some rain. [​IMG] The dust is becoming unbearable.

Sorry about your headache, granny. Hope you got a good nap in.

Enola, moving like that is such huge ordeal, but it must feel good to get things started. Wishing the bet for Mike. At least he will have to get a new doctor. Can't be worse that the doofus he's got now. Don't forget to stock up on any prescriptions he needs. Moving and having to get back in the system in a new state is hard enough, you don't want him running out of anything during the transition.

2 people like this.
  9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have just woke up again. headache is gone . I think the tylenol knocked me out. hahaa

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Kathy, good news about kitty. Hope he is on the mend. [​IMG] I lost my very first cat to kidney failure. Snoopy was my best buddy growing up, he used to follow me around and climb trees with me. I'd always think I got my hair caught on a branch, but it was him up above, dangling his paws down and grabbing at me! Then, trekking back, he'd sit and meowl until I picked him up and carried him home. Snoopy turned out to be the best name for him too, because he was always present wherever the action was. 3am up at the barn tending a mare foaling, and Snoopy would be in the rafters over the stall checking on things. Back home on a visit soon after I started college, I noticed Snoopy had really odd smelling breath and his teeth were all gunky. Vet said it was his kidneys, and too far along to do anything, so I had him put to sleep. [​IMG] I cried for a week. He was a good friend.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by