grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    pretty pictures. I love seeing the kids in costume . and those (pumpkins)? are so colorful ! chickens are fed and thats all I am doing today. DD kept pm me last night on FB and I was ignoring her . I finally went over there and told her to leave me be. I was trying to get lucky ![​IMG] I havent heard from her today. [​IMG]You know what she wanted ? For me to fill out her welfare paper work. really ? I dont know their business and dont want to.

2. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Adorable.

3. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    You & I are in the same boat granny, did my chicken chores & a load of laundry today is all. Feeling like climbing under the covers & hiding. The dumb weather better straighten up soon. At the rate its going I'm going to need a boat to get to my birds. Just tired of the darkness, my house is bad enough. It is a ranch style home, but the people we bought it from added on to front & back of it. The ceilings are only 7' and they installed very dark hardwood flooring and cabinets. Plus a huge built in in the living room that is dark as well. I need to turn on just about every lamp in the house to see anything during the day, but then you get these gloom & doom days and its depressing. Sorry, guess I needed to vent or something. And granny, sorry about dd wanting you to fill out their paper work. That is really sad [​IMG]

4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Thank Mutt, I sure think so [​IMG]

5. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i love the bright colors..beautiful grandkids

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    This is what I'm feeling about Halloween granny, are you in?

[​IMG]

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Heres some good clean jokes for us :lau

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]Well did you? [​IMG] I'm curious what would happen if you turned the tables. just for fun. What if you acted completely helpless and out of food and $$ and asked her for help every day. Ask her to come cook and clean, go to the store for you, help with chickens, stuff like that to let her know how hard each day id for you. not my business, but unless she can't read or write, it might be time for her to be a bit responsible. I understand she is in recovery, but taking responsibility is a part of the process.

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont know Danna , I really like my chocolate. hahaa you ever taste that chocolate wine ? not bad i guess.

10. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Stand firm, granny, she needs to be made to do things for herself and this is one of those things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by