1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Yep its constant in the beginning because the wire is thin. Pretty soon he will figure out how to get it back in himself(maybe) ha ha

2. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Its been my experience here that brackets come off the teeth pretty easy as well. Gd has swallowed many of them. If one does come off, try to save it. The Ortho can reuse it here. Saves some money if they are going thru lots of silver brackets.

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire UK
    My Coop

Sounds like our house, life is easier to keep my trap shut about certain things and just sort them myself. Mines stubborn too and always has to be right and his way or no way, or so he likes to think :lau
    Reverse psychology works wonders ;)

4. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    That's the way enola, you've got to be his advocate or otherwise that woman's gunna kill him :highfive:

5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh boy, that's a big move! It's doable though! Been there done that with the military and critters. MD was ridiculously expensive for horse boarding. Ex DH got stationed in Hagarstown. I Boarded in Gettysburg for a few months till I got settled back in Mi. Beautiful country. When we moved out here from Fla, with 3 big dogs, 2 cats and a cocatoo, I bought a tiny Shasta trailer for cheap. Kenneled all the critters in it. Sold it for what I had paid once we got to Ca. It worked great! You can check with U-Ship too for hauling horse and trailer or whatever. They bid against each other. LOL on junk! I'm outta here within 2 years. It'll take me that long to get rid of my "assets"! Best advice I can give is keep a sense of humor and a feeling of adventure and excitement!

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    :lau yes it does...

7. Mutt Farm

Great news! [​IMG]

8. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire UK
    My Coop

She said they might and to watch what he eats. Charlie would be having a trauma if he swallowed one, panic stricken I tell you!! She said if they do to save as she could reuse it. Kids get free dental over here untill they are 16 or 18 if they stay in full time education. But if brackets come off regular they would reassess treatment and could withdraw it or you would have to start paying private rates that are extortionate :eek:

9. Mutt Farm

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    oh no, he better watch what he eats then. Stay away from the popcorn, apples chewy candy & carrots for sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by