grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    @casportpony Are you going to write something special for your 35th. ?

1 person likes this.
  2. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    That's a good idea! What do you think I should write? Maybe something along the lines of everything I've learned while being on BYC and all the friends I've made?

-Kathy

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thats a great idea Kathy . [​IMG]

4. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Sounds like your gunna have to not purchase anything that he can't eat. My dad was the same way. I think maybe its a man thing. Just talked to hubby again the other day about not bringing goodies into the house or I end up eating it. He says ok, he won't. Two days ago he comes home with some groceries & here in the bag is a jumbo package of nuts with M&M's in them. He say "What" I say "thought you weren't going to bring goodies home anymore? Oh is that bad?" Grr... "No its not bad, it is super yummy and probably one night soon after taking my sleep medicine I will get up and sleep eat the whole [email protected] bag" Trust me its happened before. There is no teaching them :lau

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  5. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    You forgot to mention that you came in 3rd place & twist came in 10th place in the big mouth of the day :lau

6. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Well, Mike woke up, dizzy, lethargic, disoriented, couldn't breathe....
    So we are at the hospital again. The EMS was shocked that he was at the Dr Thursday with sugar over 400 and she didn't either put him on insulin or admit him....... She told me he should have been admitted because of his swelling legs, feet and hands, if nothing else.

I will keep you posted!

7. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    you guys should sue her behind. I'm so sorry enola, saying prayers now. :hugs

He's not on insulin?? What??

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    prayers for him Enola, stupid dr. should have her /his licenses pulled . please ask for different dr. recommendation while there. an internist would be good. [​IMG] one for him [​IMG]one for you.

1 person likes this.
  9. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

You should have seen the look on the EMS when she asked how much insulin he is taking and I told her he doesn't take any.

She told me we need to find another Dr. Maybe he will listen this time. It has only been a month since we were here the last time she f*ucked up.

10. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    That is crazy, I'm amazed she hasn't killed him. There is no excuse for that kind of screwup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by