grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on these now and I can't stop myself, 4 packets down 16 more to go :drool

And look you can make skittles vodka, I may have to give this a whirl. Vodka is one of my fav tipples :oops:

Last edited:
Don't let Charlie eat those, York! Will pull his braces off! If I'm going to consume the calories, I want it to be chocolate.
droolin.gif

Not sure about that vodka. Drinking that would make me tipple over right on my face!
lol.png

Yeah the poor lad is not allowed to have them and he's been ever so good about it. More for me :drool Oh no that sounds awful doesn't it :oops: Its for the best though!! I have chocolate too, golden coins, Twix and mars bars to start on yet :drool Never mind a bed spin from the vodka it could be a suger rush spin or a rush to the loo :sick

Well. Did the morning feeding at the mother in law and then stopped by the grocery store.

First bonus. Half price Halloween candy.
Second bonus....FREE PUMPKINS!!! I will have some happy chickens.

Also got a cheapie tin foil esque roaster pan thingy so I can give one of my reds a little bum bath...she's a little icky down there.
Good score Star, but hate the icky butt stuff too :sick

eww, no vodka for me since i was 14. think i drank myself into a coma.
chickens are fed. 9 eggs today. my sugar was 142 . not bad for a normal , high for me.

I fed the chickens 24 serama eggs and every one of them were fertile . that was not an easy thing to do. I still have about 10 dozen LF eggs in there. 2 of my hens have an icky butt . been like that for a while. I just keep hoping they will molt it off.

Ok, who wants to see pictures?? Ha Ha, even if you don't your gunna :lau

The kids having fun in the pine needles. I figured if they can't free range anymore, that I would bring the tree to them. Coop on the left is our very first coop hubby & I built Jan 2013. And I mean built in Jan. It was 9 degrees most of the days with wind chills in the negatives. Other than the cedar shakes the coop was made of all repurposed materials. It has the most beautiful ash floor in it from a log we had milled into lumber over 20 years ago. We now use this coop as a brooder coop & for young ones. The coop on the right hubby & I built this spring for our granddaughters Silkies. Most of the framing & inside materials are repurposed. The T11 siding & the steel roof were new material.

Ok, who wants to see pictures?? Ha Ha, even if you don't your gunna :lau

The kids having fun in the pine needles. I figured if they can't free range anymore, that I would bring the tree to them. Coop on the left is our very first coop hubby & I built Jan 2013. And I mean built in Jan. It was 9 degrees most of the days with wind chills in the negatives. Other than the cedar shakes the coop was made of all repurposed materials. It has the most beautiful ash floor in it from a log we had milled into lumber over 20 years ago. We now use this coop as a brooder coop & for young ones. The coop on the right hubby & I built this spring for our granddaughters Silkies. Most of the framing & inside materials are repurposed. The T11 siding & the steel roof were new material.

JEALOUS. Sorry, we can't be friends anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom