grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Sorry, I'm worn out and hurting. DST is kicking my tail. AND I talked to myself (and wishing) all morning!

Suddenly not sure what to do with all this stuff, now that it's here...

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    me too Lisa !

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I like auctions too ! I just dont like to open my mouth . I want someone else to bid for me.

4. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Granny! Not my picture, but shows how bad it really is here. That's one reservoir of many. Yes, fish and boating. I think I kinda believe global warming. We had the hottest Oct ever recorded in Ca. Most days over 100 deg.
    I was concerned when you checked out so early last pm. Bothers me a lot about your pills and your keys. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. No one can get between a mom and her cubs. I'll just share my experience. Watched my drug addict lying half brother work my mom over really good for many years. Always used the grandkids to get to her. No food. They got her to buy the food so they had $$ for dope. He and his wife were a great team! One lied, the other swore to it. Just sayin. Cried and begged me to pay for a Dr appt for his back. He broke it in a rollover as a teen when he was out stealing snowmobiles in Mi. I'm smart. I won't give him money, but agreed to pay the Dr direct, CC by phone. $400. bill. No xrays, nothing. Refillable perscriptions for Oxycodone, Dilaudid, Vicodin and Zanex. 2 weeks later, he was arrested for dealing dope.
    Cool idea for dog ID! That's so important. Do you have a link or picture or where you got it?

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Yard sale !!! LOL what is DST ?

6. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Oh, auctions---grew up at auctions as my daddy would work as a spotter for the local auctioneer. He (daddy) would come home with so much crap (er, valuable stuff).

7. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    BAd news the files/program was corrupted beyond repair or recovery. Even tried the reset which forced us to gao back to Oct 15. So that's 2 pay periods I have to re-enter. Now have the checkbook program from 1999 to 2010. LOST the most current 5 years. So should I get audited they get the check stubs and can figure it out themselves. I have to re-enter every deposit and check and auto withdraw and cash receipt for all of 2015. I can type pretty fast so Robert is going to come in on Thurs and he will "dictate" while I type the entery's .

Beets all done and in freezer and kitchen cleaned up of course with beets there is about 2 weeks of finding beet juice spots randomly placed through out the kitchen.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Of course its the kids. I got the pill holder at CVS . I am sorry you watched your mom go through that. [​IMG]

9. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Oy - SO not good..........don't envy you at all on that. Have you considered doing any sort of back up that is not tied directly to your physical system (ie cloud based)?

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ie, pen and paper ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by