grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew (the one that was here working for my for a year) wore plaid boxers and then hip hugger jeans so there was always a large amount of boxer fabric over the top I use to tell him his kilt was showing.

No hurry, mutt. I am basking in the glow of the fire.

Twist, you must have some sort of stove or fireplace out at the farm. I really like it because it helps with the dampness in winter.

No hurry, mutt. I am basking in the glow of the fire.

Twist, you must have some sort of stove or fireplace out at the farm. I really like it because it helps with the dampness in winter.

we had fireplaces in a couple of the houses growing up and the trailerhouse at the farm has a wood burner. I plan on having a fireplace and already have a 1920's cast iron and porcelain kitchen stove for the house to be.

My nephew (the one that was here working for my for a year) wore plaid boxers and then hip hugger jeans so there was always a large amount of boxer fabric over the top I use to tell him his kilt was showing.
lau.gif
His kilt!

I don't understand why they do that. Do they actually think it looks good? I have never met a girl that said, ooooo look at that guy saggin over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom