grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nite Red. Sweet dreams of the amazon TG Gaga!

2. Mutt Farm

I'm seriously looking at Hill Country to retire. 2 years, I'm outta here. Might not deal with the humidity though.

3. Mutt Farm

Hey Twister! How'd it go today? Better I hope?Headway on the input? How's the fur kids?

4. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    finally caught up.

got 6 more months entered and all balanced PITA due to typo's LOL

Had plumber here most of the afternoon trying to get the hot water heat into one of my rooms. I would get sat down and a couple entered and he would need something [​IMG]

I didn't pick either of my males they were either the only one with the right coloring or the only one left. Both of my males have been total sweethearts and much easier to train. The 3 youngers girls I picked from my litters based on color/markings/size (didn't want the biggest of the liter) but picked them all before they were 2 weeks old. They are all cuddle bugs. The girls weren't to bad to train other then the digging thing and I am sure I am not done with Beth in that area. All that being said I still personally prefer females. I you do have them spay wait for as long as possible like 2 to 3 years before doing it then they are mature and have the body confirmation that they should have instead of looking like PeeWee Herman.

5. Mutt Farm

I don't get it. i acknowledge that she has a voice. I think is or was a man or in between. I'm just too old school to watch that stuff.

6. Tippylou

Tippylou Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jun 10, 2014
    San Antonio, TX

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

9. Mutt Farm

Ditto all that. i go more for temperament though as I'm not breeding. Yaks ok? Beth and Yuri?

10. Mutt Farm

My heart says the Texas lifestyle will suit me. It gets so pricey if you get near the water though. i'm hunting for a spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by