grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corpse flower Amorphophallys titanum. That is on my wish list. It takes a long time to bloom like years and years. It gets 5 feet tall and smells as bad as a dead deer. Lol After blooming, it dies and catches up with the stench. Lol Then you get a cool seed pod.

I would charge $1 to smell it and raise money for something.

That was it! http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...tinky-bloom-at-uc-berkeleys-botanical-garden/

I want to go the rain forest and find a Rafflesia.
big_smile.png
Among other things. Actually, it wouldn't be too bad if I didn't find one, unless there were cool frogs nearby!

No rain forest today. Only going to make it as far as the local Costco. Got to get going now.
frow.gif
Hot dog. here I come!

Nice flower. I have heard they are hard to bloom too.
I dont know what I cooked but it all got ate. LOL they finally got hungry enough..
gig.gif

Corpse flower Amorphophallys titanum. That is on my wish list. It takes a long time to bloom like years and years. It gets 5 feet tall and smells as bad as a dead deer. Lol After blooming, it dies and catches up with the stench. Lol Then you get a cool seed pod.

I would charge $1 to smell it and raise money for something.

I think $1. to smell it is reasonable .
ep.gif

fried hamburger mixed can peas, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup and jar of beef gravy in and topped with mashed potato blobs . baked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom