grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Mine is usually covered in flour or sugar. You can tell I use it. Lol

1 person likes this.
  2. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

3. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Go ahead and use the thing. The next attachment should be a chipper/shredder to fit it.

4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    UGH - I think I need a weekend to recover from my weekend! Started out intending to clean the carpets and ended up totally rearranging the living room and starting a mass clean out of the craft room. It's intended to be a dining room I guess, but we either eat in the eat-in kitchen area or the living room - so instead it's where the sewing stuff, model building stuff, two of the fish tanks and Jethro's big-*** crate are -- and where everyone (me included) has gotten in the habit of dumping stuff. Anyway - the carpet in both rooms is clean now (nothing makes you feel better and worse about the state of your home at the same time like seeing the water that comes out of the carpet cleaner.....), and the living room is mostly together but the craft room looks worse than ever and I've run out of steam to finish it just yet. Luckily work is ridiculously generous with their paid holidays so I have Wednesday off (irony? DH is a veteran and works at the state's veteran cemetery -- HE works on Veteran's day........and I get a paid holiday :lau), will *try* to get things finished up then. Next weekend we're going to clean the carpets in all three bedrooms.
    DH and DD had the BEST time together - I am so, so, so glad he went.....they are already planning their next visit. They have had some serious ups and downs in their relationship in the last few years, so this makes my heart happier than I can explain.

2 people like this.
  5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    But that involves COOKING! [​IMG]

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    quick question please, can you copy, copy copy from different posts then paste all together in one ? and does montage meen parts or highlights of different storys ?

7. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

I loved baking, but with just DH and I and Pops, and the hours I still spend working, there's no joy.

8. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Yes, but you have to copy individually and go back and forth to the page you are writing, but you will lose your writing when you leave the page. Try opening another tab at the very top of your screen and work back and forth between different tabs. Your page will stay up fine when to switch from tab to tab. You may to do some editing to make it look right.

Yes on montage, but it usually refers to a film. Maybe compilation? is what you want. Or just say highlights!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    crap thanks

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I have 3 barn cats, one of them a sneaky little Siamese . I was in the barn feeding the chicks (where i found my dead EEs a week ago) and the cat was rubbing up against my legs. absent minded as normal, I reached down to pet him only it was NOT him. yup, a possum ! right between my legs[​IMG] For once i just wish something like that would happen when i dont have eggs in my hand. As i was giving the first ones eggs back, i got attacked by them both !! with only one finger bleeding and my pride in the dirt i came back in the house. worries of wild animals long gone.It was everything I expected and more ! [​IMG] 2 of them chased that rooster for a good half hr. every where around that cop station and one of them was huffing so hard I thought sure he would pass out.
    I got one in my hand when the wind caught the door and ripped the whole door off !! not at the hinge oh no, that would of been too easy. it took one door and the whole frame with it!!! i have an egg in one hand, corn in the other and a door flipping away from me. what to drop? not my egg of course

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by