grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't have a phone or TV until I was in 2nd grade. We went next door to my Uncles. Only the railroaders had phones and tvs. I was a reader. I still am.

Hi Red how are you feeling?

Sorry newfie I just got back on. I'm doing good. How are you tonight?

Good job Red!:ya
thanks tippy. Supposed to rain tomorrow to so I may be able to keep my hand off of her and not fill her up again lol. I noticed very little food at all gone and not sure about the water because the little quail water bottle was empty but what was in the bottom. Not sure if I had it setting right. It may have leaked out. You think she could've drank the whole bottle?

only thing we got growing up was paddle balls. we would be ever so careful to not let them break.  I bet my sisters had more of them hid in the attic  then carter had liver pills.
we'd break em then we'd get our tails whipped with the paddle.

I doubt we will make most popular tonight. no one seems to have a lot to say. hahahaa  I dont feel well so I am off to bed. Hope everyone has a good night
good night granny. Hope you feel better.

Still cleaning the sectional. :hit

Good day, hard night. Kids drive me NUTS. Nothing out of control, just average shenanigans. Maybe it's the big piles of garbage I realized we'd been living on top of...

hugs.gif
Poor camping. You are outnumbered! One against 3 + 2 dogs is a lot. I'm not even counting all the outside stuff. It's hard to keep up.

Mmmmm.... cheesecake.
droolin.gif
Did you make it? My sis in law makes delish cheesecake. I've never made one because, well, you know, I'd just eat it. All. It's a good reward for cleaning under the sofa, though. The only thing under the sofa here are cat hair dust bunnies.

Mmmmm....   cheesecake.  :drool     Did you make it?  My sis in law makes delish cheesecake.  I've never made one because, well, you know, I'd just eat it.  All.  It's a good reward for cleaning under the sofa, though.  The only thing under the sofa here are cat hair dust bunnies. 

No way. It was my consolation prize for Saturday's awful dinner party.

I couldn't get DS to stop eating the cereal he found in the cushions.

Camping, those days will pass so soon. Enjoy the fact that DS was even helping!
big_smile.png

Thanks for the info, Red. I'm going to go see.

Speaking of cats, well I was anyway
lol.png
, here are my two so you can see how small Ming is. Henry is big, but not huge. Ming is full grown, even had 3 kittens, but only weighs 5½ lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom