grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    I am back . Left 6 roosters swimming in the water trough they were still stiff as boards. Got everything cleaned up from yeaturday and the other 12 and pieces cut up bagged given out and I have some necks and backs and misc cooking in kettle for stock. Was about 5 feet from Porter's head toady WOW does he have a wide mouth. He was also all over granny today. Licking her face behind her ears and on her belly. But no consummation. Just the foreplay for granny. Still no working cc machine here at motel will call again tomm and raise a little heck. [​IMG]

Hope everyone had a good day.

Wishing how to you manage to just have dust Bunnies ???? [​IMG] I have wooly mammoths

2. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    porter must be giving granny a whole lotta foreplay before he sills the deal.

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Thanks Red! I love little Ming. She's my buddy.

Not sure if it was the rain or the new tarp on the run, but I got ZERO eggs today. [​IMG]

Wow Twist. You sure have been busy! I would have wooly mammoths too, if I did as much as you in a day. Too busy carting kids around. When you said 6 roosters in the water trough, does that mean you are not eating those?

5. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Maybe granny yak is not so interested because she's seen where that tongue has been. Grossest thing ever watching a bovine lick the snot out of its own nose! Definitely kills the mood.

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    NO they are in the water "distressing" they are still straight out stiff as boards (your cheap thrill for the night red) They rest I cut up one pieced out with scraps getting cooked down in the "lard" kettle which was feed to the big coop today. They seemed quite happy to be getting cooked chicken parts/feathers/old beans/commodity cookie mix from a can (god know how old) So if we do cull any of the old hens it will just be a few at a time. The water in the trough was so cold that my hand and arm actually felt like there were on fire.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    and yet that just amazes me to the length and flexibility they have in their tongue. Love pickeled tongue makes a great sandwich.

8. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    You don't see tongue in the meat case so much any more. My mom used to cook it. Don't think I've ever had pickled meat.

Nothing around the farm that will steal your roosters out of the trough? Any large predators to worry about?

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    So Porter was eating out of the hay feeder we cobbled together. He just put his head over the rail and ate steady didn't lift his head just kept on munching away. poor boy has some dreadlocks definitely need to shave his face and the hair hanging over his face. Can't see his eyes and I like to know just where these guys are looking.

10. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    My puppies keep my sinuses cleaned out for me. Then they go Give pearl lots of sugar lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by