grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't see tongue in the meat case so much any more. My mom used to cook it. Don't think I've ever had pickled meat.

Nothing around the farm that will steal your roosters out of the trough? Any large predators to worry about?

put a sheet of plywood over the trough and then a car tire on top it is sitting on the deck of Robert's house so think it is safe. Durring the summer it's the dogs bathtub and swimming pool. but a couple green scritchie pads couple gallons of boiling water and some antibaterical dish soap and viola' dead rooster swimming pool.

Last edited:
So Porter was eating out of the hay feeder we cobbled together.  He just put his head over the rail and ate steady didn't lift his head just kept on munching away.   poor boy has some dreadlocks  definitely need to shave his face and the hair hanging  over his face.  Can't see his eyes and I like to know just where these guys are looking. 
I'd imagine they could mess you up kinda bad?

You got any women friends that would befriend Porter? I bet he'd be more willing to approach a woman, and then she could give him a quick hair cut. Our stallion was always very careful around me and my mom, but he tried to bite a chunk out of my dad's arm one time.

put  a sheet of plywood over the trough and then a car tire on top  it is sitting on the deck of Robert's house so think it is safe.  Durring the summer it's the dogs bathtub and swimming pool.  but a couple green scritchie pads couple gallons of boiling water and some antibaterical dish soap and viola' dead rooster swimming pool.
Do they float? Seems like they would. Don't really know why I want to know this.

You got any women friends that would befriend Porter? I bet he'd be more willing to approach a woman, and then she could give him a quick hair cut. Our stallion was always very careful around me and my mom, but he tried to bite a chunk out of my dad's arm one time.

I know the previous owner's daughter would brush him but assuming thru a fence I have had any women try to get close and see if they (yaks)react differently or not will try that.

Quote:
I am thinking the horn could enter a person's rear exit and come out about where your lungs are located if not higher up. The base of his horn is about the size of me holding index fingers and thumbs touching to form a circle.

Ouch. We already discussed this today. But (t) pain builds character! If it doesn't kill you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom