grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
will tell ya'll, his cooking show and stories weren't all that great. if you can find any of his stuff from his albums, it is much better.

My one and only memory of Justin Wilson is watching a cooking show when I was pretty young. He measured a perfect teaspoon of salt in the palm of his hand and everyone was amazed. I made that my life's goal. Turns out it isn't that hard. :/

I would get tired of shooing all you hens away, always trying to look up my skirt.
I thought you we're going to say flies away from your back side lol. You ever notice while in one of those things over night at the hospital that nurses come in all hours of the night just to raise the dress up and look under it? That's all they do too. No changing Ivs or nothing. Just a quick show and they leave.

I thought you we're going to say flies away from your back side lol. You ever notice while in one of those things over night at the hospital that nurses come in all hours of the night just to raise the dress up and look under it? That's all they do too. No changing Ivs or nothing. Just a quick show and they leave.

they just cant get over the fact .... LOL morning
You are out hunting ?

I have at least 3 towns to go to. I guess I should get busy..
sad.png
country living at its best.

Good morning from the noodle head (about two weeks ago lol). I already hear him and the mutt is moving. Time to get up feed my critters (and prep dh's lunch) and get myself ready for another fun filled day at work.

And then prepare myself for hr going "whyyyyy are you leaving us?!?!"

Good morning from the noodle head (about two weeks ago lol). I already hear him and the mutt is moving. Time to get up feed my critters (and prep dh's lunch) and get myself ready for another fun filled day at work.

And then prepare myself for hr going "whyyyyy are you leaving us?!?!"

So pretty! Good luck today! :highfive:

Thanks. I wonder if I'll get another noob to train. They seem to be throwing a lot of those at me lately. SURPRISE! NEW HIRE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom