grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
camping OH MY
hugs.gif
hang in there. And thank you
bow.gif
I feel much better about my desk now.

its bumble foot . wear gloves because its a staph infection. soak the foot in epsom salt bath . thats about all I know about it. 
Thanks granny. I think I found a link. After cleaning and soaking, it says I have to cut around the scab, pull it off soak while smashing. Get everything out and wrap with neosporin.

Thanks granny. I think I found a link. After cleaning and soaking, it says I have to cut around the scab, pull it off soak while smashing. Get everything out and wrap with neosporin.

read a different one. It should open itself in a few days . you can get sick from that. and wrap wont stay on very well. I think clean flooring and by itself is what works best.

I took a pic of my office yesterday. I called it a "panorama of despair." It's so upsetting because there's no room to get anything done.

well, lets see it !

You always want everyone's darkest secrets! :lau But of course I'll show you.

Oh Camp, I personally would have a melt down. I'm not as OCD as I used to be, but if things start getting a little out of hand here, which they do on occasion. Like at canning time, it causes me to be so stressed until I get the clutter cleared up.

You always want everyone's darkest secrets! :lau But of course I'll show you.
:eek: :gig How on earth do you find anything???
I can't. :oops: Not right now. Some of that stuff needs to go to the attic, which I don't usually feel like doing on my own. I just don't have the time to sit in there and ponder. It's really a nice room when it's all put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom