grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it is hard not to repeat others. I did on one. Luckly twist brought it to my attention and I was able to change it. I vote for so many that I can't remember who I vote for too. Hi do enjoy reading them . Some are very funny.

You know, there's a caption thread just for fun. Good way to hone your skills! I used to do it all the time, but now I spend all my BYC time here on granny's thread.
big_smile.png

Good morning everyone... think I'm 750 posts behind, lol. Love seeing this thread in the top ten every day, makes me smile.
big_smile.png
Hope all of you and your animals are doing well.

-Kathy

Peeled myself off the sofa, freezing cold. Turned on the shower to warm up, but right before I got in all the water shut off. Apparently there's a broken pipe. :/

DH took DS to a movie. He's going to pick up meds for me. :highfive:

Where's granny today?

You caught up! Did you get much rain this weekend? We got some, not torrents, but the ground is still wet. The wind was terrible yesterday. No trees went over around here, thank goodness. Guess the ground isn't that wet down deep.
hide.gif
Didn't catch up, just had to skip several hundred posts. Got a little rain here, but not much. No downed trees either.

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom