grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to dislike hunters. I couldnt even tell you my reasoning for it. Im not sure when that changed but I think it was when I got chickens and cleaned a couple. It sounds very silly to me now. I would still disagree of hunting for sport and not using the meat unless its a coon ect...

16 days  wraps up at sundown on sunday. 

Very short season for y'all. Puts comes in mid October and ends on January first.

I used to dislike hunters.  I couldnt even tell you my reasoning for it. Im not sure when that changed but I think it was when I got chickens and cleaned a couple.  It sounds very silly to me now. I would still disagree of hunting for sport and not using the meat unless its a coon ect... 
granny I'm one of them hunters that lets most everything walk. And I agree with you. If I wasn't going to eat the meat, I'd never hunt. If I kill it , I eat it. Well not spiders abd stuff like that lol. Oh and co on makes some of the best barbecue you'll ever eat.

We were raised if you kill it you eat it I HATE fish so I don't fish. Also won't take a shot unless I am reasonably sure I can kill/knock it down. And I always know the area before I consider shooting.

Last edited:
I have never had deer meat, squirrel, def. not coon . coons eat rot, squirrels are rodents. so that will never happen.

Love to fish ! Dont mind cleaning them either. fried fish eggs.. yumm.

sickbyc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom