grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hit I hate chopping onions! :hit Hi Mutt! You've been busy. The wind was bad up here, too. Red, here's a little something to help you wait.
Oh my gosh wishing that is so cute. Only it's made me ready more lol. Just curious, how many of you started out thinking you were just getting a few chickens to feed the family and didn't realize that you'd fall in love with them and want all of them? If you'd ask me before I got chickens if I'd get attached to them I would've laughed at you.

:hit I hate chopping onions! :hit Hi Mutt! You've been busy. The wind was bad up here, too. Red, here's a little something to help you wait.
Aww how sweet, I tried to share a picture too, but apparently I deleted it. I need an micro SD card for my phone so bad. Every time there is a program update or something I don't have enough memory to store it so then I'm doing the photo hack & slash to make room.
1f622.png

Is there anyone else on right now. I just skipped a whole bunch of posts just to talk... What was the quote that was flagged

It hasn't been flagged. That's just the auto censor at work. You have some funny ones. I hope I get more ovations for tomorrow. Ran out today.

edit- Or maybe the poster self censored so s/he wouldn't get flagged.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh wishing that is so cute. Only it's made me ready more lol. Just curious, how many of you started out thinking you were just getting a few chickens to feed the family and didn't realize that you'd fall in love with them and want all of them? If you'd ask me before I got chickens if I'd get attached to them I would've laughed at you.
Me too Red
1f60a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom