grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on FB for a min. talking to a lady about a bengal kitten. for free... I am hoping Ol mare will grab her . she is sooo pretty !!
droolin.gif
I just cant do another house cat.
Bengals are cool cats. Cats and I dont get along well. Im a snuggler and every cat I have been around isnt. LOL.. but bengals are kind of the dog of the cat world.

good morning all. Uffda only 8 more days until Thanksgiving. Good Luck on the interview Star...

I don't know camping Bert might be right you've been under the weather or just not yourself quite a bit lately and then some mood swings
hide.gif

Hi everybody. Kids are finally off to school! It's going to be really nice here today, 70s. So many things I need to get done, but going to sit and drink some hot choc before I do.

the wind we were supposed to get yesterday showed up today. or maybe late last night.

I wonder what hens red and bert are off chasing/pestering now Bert is probably picking the hens up so Red can look at their eggs and clean their bottoms.

nope That would have been my youngest brother. but I did get in trouble for sealing a waitress tip once. Last thing I ever stole.
well the reason I asked, was because I ws that kid......

everyone thinks it's funny and a little cute when your are 5 years old, but they raise a huge stink when you try it and your 45 years old..........sheesh......

heck, if I could wait that long, people wouldn't be talking about me from the little "incident" last week at the local cafe......

it's not my fault they don't have the stools far enough away from the counter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom