grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG twist, it is so horribly polluted, splains a h*lla lot to me
lau.gif

and catfish are bottom dwellers

hello all back again and all caught up/

Condolences to those to which bad things happened.   Congrats to those who accomplished something   ,  Hooray for those who had good things happen.     

Way to many posts to catch up on and keep things straight. 

Hi Twist, don't go running off on us. Long time no see or hear.

some of the stuff I needed to dust was so think I had to was with soap and water first.   Shelves up above my head.    Then took  a tooth brush to the corners and crevases around the window.   and removed screens to be washed yet and did the windows after washing with soap and water. 
You got a lady friend coming over for the holiday or something??
1f602.png

some of the stuff I needed to dust was so think I had to was with soap and water first. Shelves up above my head. Then took a tooth brush to the corners and crevases around the window. and removed screens to be washed yet and did the windows after washing with soap and water.

and then he gave Robert his tooth brush back.

Quote:
Cleaning. washing clothes, bank run, menard's run, and 2 different grocery stores. did get a 20 lb turkey for 52 cents a pound.
Will you please, please share some of your energy. Your like the farking energizer bunny
gig.gif
lau.gif

LMAO if I don't do it, it doesn't get done. Window is cleaner then when I moved in in 1999 . Oh forgot also washed and packaged about 12 doz eggs.

Quote:
some of the stuff I needed to dust was so think I had to was with soap and water first. Shelves up above my head. Then took a tooth brush to the corners and crevases around the window. and removed screens to be washed yet and did the windows after washing with soap and water.
You got a lady friend coming over for the holiday or something??
1f602.png

Not unless you ladies are road tripping over here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom