grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

you are sooooooo bad!!! :thumbsup  
you know we make some next month every year!!!! thank you!! is that your page too?

:hugs yup and all the worse and wise that makes you bad to the bone now! :highfive:

haha your getting there .  I love to fish too. dont go as much as I used to because I am kept busy baiting hooks. 
Gotta catch your man Twist :gig Where is the old buzzard? I'm starting to worry that he might be stepping out on you granny. You'de better reel him in :lau

Last edited:
years back, Camping at Sterling state park in Mi. they just werent biting. DH finally catches a cat. I made him throw it back still on line so I could bring it in too.
lau.gif
then I skinned it on spot and it went on my fire that night . so I have eaten fish from the detroit river if that explains things to everyone.
cool.png

Last edited:
hello all back again and all caught up/

Condolences to those to which bad things happened. Congrats to those who accomplished something , Hooray for those who had good things happen.

Way to many posts to catch up on and keep things straight.

years back, Camping at Sterling state park in Mi. they just werent biting. DH finally catches a cat. I made him throw it back still on line so I could bring it in too.
lau.gif
then I skinned it on spot and it went on my fire that night . so I have eaten fish from the detroit river if that explains things to everyone.
cool.png

splains a lot to me lucy lol

lau.gif
cool.png

nope not a clue
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom