grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have posted this before, it is one of my favorite pictures. Believe it or not my gd took this selfie picture with her phone. I had it printed about a month ago & even in print they look so angelic.
Can't believe that was a selfie! Wow. I can take pics that good with photographers taking them. Well they don't really have much to work with though lol.

I have talked to two crows and Newfie newfie said I dont sound anything like she imagined. I have a deep voice . I think thats what she meant. then I have spent some time with ol mare but i was so busy I didnt get much in. she is very beautiful woman and just as nice as she sounds.

Thank you, they are so special to me, miss those little bugger's. Its been a few weeks since I've seen them.
Lisa how often do you get to see them?
Maybe once a month now that Lily is back in school. This past summer I saw them more often. Daughters job might be changing at the start of the new year. They could put her back on late shifts & weekends. If that happens then I would have the kids on the weekends. Their other grandma watches the two boys while Mom & Dad work during the week. She runs a daycare.

You should call the motel and screw with him granny. Like a prank call. Idk ask him does he have a nice package or something.

hahaaa, How badly do you want to know Red ?
lau.gif
I think YOU should do that and see if he tells you.

You should call the motel and screw with him granny. Like a prank call. Idk ask him does he have a nice package or something.

when i was young and mean i would calls stores and ask if they had prince albert in a can.when they said yes i said well let him out..silly stuff ,no internet then

I have talked to two crows and Newfie newfie said I dont sound anything like she imagined. I have a deep voice . I think thats what she meant. then I have spent some time with ol mare  but i was so busy I didnt get much in. she is very beautiful woman and just as nice as she sounds.
I talked to newfie, chicken lady , and danna. All are so nice. I've said it a million times but I'd love to meet all of my bucks family.

he is a big 4 month old. Is it normal for them to be sitting up at that age or is he propped and Im not seeing it ?
He is a huge 4 month old, he had a doctors appt this week. He weighs 17 pounds. He is leaning into the corner of a offwhite recliner. But he is getting real close to sitting up by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom