grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was young & inexperienced, but very willing to learn. I Did have a lot of responsibility taking care of her fall on me, yes. But it was more important that my daughter finish high school. She wasn't one of those teens that had a baby then wanted mommy to watch the baby so she could go run with her friends. It was never like that, in fact she lost all of her friends when she got pregnant & started going to school at the Parenting Teen Program. She finished her schooling & worked at the same time. Did a year of college, then landed a excellent job. She bought her first home at 19, not with our assistance either.
Lisa you are great mom with a wonderful smart daughter. Good for you both. She should feel blessed to have a wonderful mother and you for a wonderful daughter. I'm sure y'all are both thankful for each other. Lets face it, how many of us can say that we were virgins until we got married besides granny :lau

@Ol Grey Mare

1607064_481743001954213_6359544880087355415_n.jpg

Oh I looked at the contest earlier. If I remember correctly, Lisa you and wishing are leading. Y'all both have 11. And a lot of us on this thread have8,9, and 10. Tight contest. I do wonder what they'd do in a tie.?

She was young & inexperienced, but very willing to learn. I Did have a lot of responsibility taking care of her fall on me, yes. But it was more important that my daughter finish high school. She wasn't one of those teens that had a baby then wanted mommy to watch the baby so she could go run with her friends. It was never like that, in fact she lost all of her friends when she got pregnant & started going to school at the Parenting Teen Program. She finished her schooling & worked at the same time. Did a year of college, then landed a excellent job. She bought her first home at 19, not with our assistance either.
Lisa you are great mom with a wonderful smart daughter. Good for you both. She should feel blessed to have a wonderful mother and you for a wonderful daughter. I'm sure y'all are both thankful for each other. Lets face it, how many of us can say that we were virgins until we got married besides granny :lau
Thanks Red, we both feel very blessed.

This is my gd & one of her brothers this fall.

And this is her baby brother, he turned 4 months on the 19th.

I love them all to the moon & back, but hate being 2 hours away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom