grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is Daniel, my new friend who was here this weekend. He's from Colorado and is biking the country to raise awareness for human trafficking. He's gone from Colorado to Maine, down to Florida, and now he's heading west on his way back to Colorado. He's going as far as Beaumont today, and eventually San Antonio. Really nice, really sweet guy. Even though he was stopping here to rest, he helped cook for our 5k and then helped setup and break down the event. Just incredibly caring and passionate. I'm so glad I got the chance to feed him a few hot meals, especially now that it's so cold today. Sausage, grits, and yard eggs for breakfast. :)

hahaha, will be happy to see them Twist. morning. I am wondering about your pieces, do you collect sets or single pieces and are you looking for certain ones or it dont matter what it is ?

set with the board and only "rule" is hand made or painted. Say's the man who has a Pirates of the Caribbean and a Lord of the Rings mass produces sets (gifts)

Morning York, Granny, Wishing, Camping!
I know York, its going on evening for you. Hope you noodle head is feeling better. Oh what destruction we can do to our own bodies while having fun :gig

She has the sciatic nerve being pinched with pain shooting down the back of her leg. Thats what it sounds like at least. She needs to get into the doctor asap. She can hardly get around. Poor thing, its the same leg as her bad heel.

I see!!!! ok, thank GOD I thought she fell or somethin!!! ok!! the was like pullin teeth!! goodness!!! I have six pages of the thread tryin to read through!!! thank you dear!!!
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom