grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL of course She is the youngest of the ones I have breed . I also have her mother. lesbian aunt. and grandmother here or at the farm. Registered Name Star of Beth-Lu-Hymn dec 21 2014

HA!!!! I have pups due next week! on my black and white euro with tri gene dad is on my bed (image was 2 years ago)

The black and white one reminds me of my Bambi from so many years ago.
love.gif

West side of the LOD with Robert, Beth and Yuri sitting where he is not allowed. The lamp I make from old law books and parts from a stand halogyn lamp.
awwww love the decor as well!! I was going to comment you got me !!! awesome creation! well done room twisted! how large is that computer screen? wowza! I wish I woulda seen this about 15 years ago when we cleaned out our building it was a law firm and the basement was filled with old books of theirs! went in the dumpster all of it
he.gif
boss's orders.
Beatiful looking dogs . especially the black and white. Are they field or bench lines ???
the male has bench in him as you can tell all my females are field,

these two girls each had two litters and now they are spayed though.....

LOD is very nice Twist. I can see why you would want the fire ... My family room is very similar in shape to yours. I think it is 14x24 or such. desk is nice touch to break the space up.. love the chess . the last board is my fav. the one your mom made, Is it mother of pearl ?

guess I will go get the knots out of my hair . I will talk to you all on my return unless they give me the good stuff then I will sing you to sleep.
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom