grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I've been lazy enough lol. Need to get coops cleaned & the pathways shoveled. Already sick of winter & its only been here 1 day. I always forget how much extra work snow creates for me. This year is bound to be trying. Instead of 1 coop, I have 4 going with birds this year. Plus an aviary net that I will have to be very diligent about keeping the snow knocked off of it so it doesn't destroy it. Its going to be a busy winter I can see.

don't get too cold

thank you all about me pups! They are work but I love them so much!!! I will show you the pups when they come for sure!!! pray they are all healthy and mom too!! thank you!!

Still waiting on DD but she is on her way. Sally does the white one have blue eyes ? I had a dog once like that one. I loved her to death. I was forced to give her up 10 yrs. ago and I still miss her every day.. wonder if you will get a girl like that one . you have some beautiful dogs. I have a mountain cur here I have been trying to rehome for a couple months now.

Still waiting on DD but she is on her way. Sally does the white one have blue eyes ? I had a dog once like that one. I loved her to death. I was forced to give her up 10 yrs. ago and I still miss her every day.. wonder if you will get a girl like that one . you have some beautiful dogs. I have a mountain cur here I have been trying to rehome for a couple months now.
still waiting awwww Granny
hugs.gif
no, they have anything but I never had a blue one, not sure I seen one with blue cept pups until they turn. English Setter are beautiful

she would alert me to sugar drops before I knew and would let me up. her name was Bambi. well, Im off again. good thing its not an emergency. LOL
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom