grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was a reason I enjoyed this board.......lol

bare egg gathering hens.......
wink.png

part catahoula, and aussie sheperd......

well since we got the new pullets, we have let the older hens out into the chicken yard, and the middle coop.

lots more area from them to wander and lay eggs.
awesome choice beautiful markings, what of the eyes? are they dark? or colored? I Have one springer who has the darkest eyes I just love them, just somethin bout um I think those have all kinda eyes though? one can be of dif color as well

LOL ! he is very young.
I think Sally has my dream dog. LOL that white w/black spots and blue eyes. and I want female but even if was lucky enough to run up on one like that I still havent found a proper home for this rather large mutt I have here .

one eye looks to be really dark grey.......the other is lighter, just a little right now, it may lighten up to more of a grey or blue tho.......

got him, because he was the most mild pup in the bunch......

I'm hope we might could train for livestock guardian....

every cat and dog I have ever owned has been a rescue . I am talking with the coon hunters ***. right now for Lily. my star is slowing at 8 yrs. already. and Frosty is well, a pip.

because I dont know how to spell association . well, I guess i do.
hu.gif

Last edited:
LOL ! he is very young.
I think Sally has my dream dog. LOL that white w/black spots and blue eyes. and I want female but even if was lucky enough to run up on one like that I still havent found a proper home for this rather large mutt I have here .
LOL sounds like he already has a home granny
lau.gif

one eye looks to be really dark grey.......the other is lighter, just a little right now, it may lighten up to more of a grey or blue tho.......

got him, because he was the most mild pup in the bunch......

I'm hope we might could train for livestock guardian....
I have a really good read on how to choose per temperament, I ran into it one time, its interesting too late for you though
lau.gif
I have no idea where it is hmmm

I think a reciprocating saw, with a bi metal blade, would make pretty quick work of the boards.....plus likely to lose fewer to cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom