grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    nope notcha first granny dear [​IMG] but we love you anyhow

your so nice granny! I hate baskets, and using egg cartons! and COLD weather lol. I love summer! I hate clothes, I really do! and shoes!! hate them! lil sun dress and an apron with pockets to fill with goodies from outside, always have my clippers in my pocket! I am always carryin stuff around, I have an old red wagon, I am sure this is putting the dumbest image in your head, but I use the wagon alot too! my youngest son is at the point he will skip out ahead of me and grab the handle of it! its so cute, and I smile as I walk and thank God for my lil luke, as I tilt my head and feel that suns warmth on my cheekies! I am such a silly billy I know. you gotta take time to be thankful.

[​IMG]

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    @twisted-acres-farm just wanted you to know I'm listening to silly songs with Larry today at work, trying very hard not to sing along given I share the room worth two people, lol.

3. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    best way to share the room with just you and the voices in your head.........

sing a duet by yourself......

1 person likes this.
  4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ya, so you sound just like me. hate cloths with a passion. the less the better. My radio flyer is my best friend outside. even though I have 2 "good" ones I always go for my little red. A sun worshiper for sure. I even get a depression If i dont get my fix.

5. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    I knew there was a reason I enjoyed this board.......lol

bare egg gathering hens.......

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Bert, what kind of new pup do you have ? If hens are starting to hide eggs they may be getting ready to go broody.

7. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    [​IMG]

part catahoula, and aussie sheperd......

well since we got the new pullets, we have let the older hens out into the chicken yard, and the middle coop.

lots more area from them to wander and lay eggs.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    What a cutey !! love the colors does it have blue eyes ? you should be having it getting used to the chickens now. chickens will normally go back and lay in their old nests they are used to if they can.

9. Tumbling K

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    looks like he may have one that will be blue......both are for sure different colors......

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

awesome choice beautiful markings, what of the eyes? are they dark? or colored? I Have one springer who has the darkest eyes I just love them, just somethin bout um I think those have all kinda eyes though? one can be of dif color as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by