grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
good deal......

I have some sneaky layers this past week.........they are hiding them somewhere, for some reason........I need to train our new pup to sniff for eggs.....

ya, that wasnt my first rodeo was it Sally, LOL morning. fuss all you want. I have it coming.
nope notcha first granny dear
hugs.gif
but we love you anyhow

BTW, I keep my eggs in a basket til I feel like washing/putting in the fridge because sometimes someone comes along wanting them and I think it only fair if they are getting free eggs the least they can do is wash them. was getting 16 a day so happy to give them away. down to 8 right now.
your so nice granny! I hate baskets, and using egg cartons! and COLD weather lol. I love summer! I hate clothes, I really do! and shoes!! hate them! lil sun dress and an apron with pockets to fill with goodies from outside, always have my clippers in my pocket! I am always carryin stuff around, I have an old red wagon, I am sure this is putting the dumbest image in your head, but I use the wagon alot too! my youngest son is at the point he will skip out ahead of me and grab the handle of it! its so cute, and I smile as I walk and thank God for my lil luke, as I tilt my head and feel that suns warmth on my cheekies! I am such a silly billy I know. you gotta take time to be thankful.

you put all yer eggs in one basket?
roll.png

@twisted-acres-farm just wanted you to know I'm listening to silly songs with Larry today at work, trying very hard not to sing along given I share the room worth two people, lol.

@twisted-acres-farm just wanted you to know I'm listening to silly songs with Larry today at work, trying very hard not to sing along given I share the room worth two people, lol.
best way to share the room with just you and the voices in your head.........

sing a duet by yourself......

nope notcha first granny dear
hugs.gif
but we love you anyhow

your so nice granny! I hate baskets, and using egg cartons! and COLD weather lol. I love summer! I hate clothes, I really do! and shoes!! hate them! lil sun dress and an apron with pockets to fill with goodies from outside, always have my clippers in my pocket! I am always carryin stuff around, I have an old red wagon, I am sure this is putting the dumbest image in your head, but I use the wagon alot too! my youngest son is at the point he will skip out ahead of me and grab the handle of it! its so cute, and I smile as I walk and thank God for my lil luke, as I tilt my head and feel that suns warmth on my cheekies! I am such a silly billy I know. you gotta take time to be thankful.

roll.png
ya, so you sound just like me. hate cloths with a passion. the less the better. My radio flyer is my best friend outside. even though I have 2 "good" ones I always go for my little red. A sun worshiper for sure. I even get a depression If i dont get my fix.

part catahoula, and aussie sheperd......

well since we got the new pullets, we have let the older hens out into the chicken yard, and the middle coop.

lots more area from them to wander and lay eggs.

Last edited:
What a cutey !! love the colors does it have blue eyes ? you should be having it getting used to the chickens now. chickens will normally go back and lay in their old nests they are used to if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom