grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the truth....

problem with my list, is that it keeps growing faster than I can cross stuff off of it......and the weekends aren't getting any longer.

I'm taking of Weds- the weekend, this week, but have work to do for my momma........putting up some skirting along the north side of her house.

the house I grew up in. built in the 1800's complete with 11' ceilings, no insulation and no insulation on the floor......just the 1" thick tongue and groove flooring, and when that north wind gets kicking, the floor gets icy cold.

this will help allot.

plus I can make sure it gets done right. she recently had some other work done, and I would have been whupping some contractor's arse on the craftsmanship vs what they charged her.

Morning all, It was something to see this am. I woke up a couple times. last time I thought well, I am up for good now so I grabbed a smoke and lay there thinking of the day. Then I JUMPED up rather quickly , bounced to the end of the bad and ran to the bathroom . Im healed ! NAW, I just fell back asleep and dropped my smoke on myself woke up to the burn, and when I was hopping down to the edge of the bad the fire kept rolling and following my butt. I finally got it out with my pillow . 3 burns and a hurting leg/back. LOL

no I dont think it is.. texting and driving can kill children when you hit because your eyes are not on the road. I burn myself . I dont think I would sleep through that. My carpets and sheets are fire proof.
big_smile.png

@enola sounds like things are looking up on almost all fronts.....housing with pets is a struggle, one of the things keeping us tied to where we are.

@Wishing4Wings do you Facebook or have you traded numbers with anyone here in the gang?

@BertS happens to the best of us, time getting away on you, but I think you are short selling all you DID get done. Hope things go smoothly during your time of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom