grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@twisted-acres-farm whos trophys ? and let me get this straight, You have paper bags on your walls ?? how ?

Mine from way back when I was on bowling leagues. First I put wall paper sizing on the wall and rip up your bags the more rattier and bizzare the shape the better 2)crumple them up good 3 ) soak in warm water 4) squeeze out excess water 4) un crumple 5) place on wall and smother in modge podge 6) repeat process until area is covered 7)I then used water based varnish and varnished the walls.

Morning all.
frow.gif

Sally that vid was great! Wish that guy would sell those things. The hammer and crow bar are ok, take a little longer than his but not hard work.

camping did your ee ever start laying?

I think a reciprocating saw, with a bi metal blade, would make pretty quick work of the boards.....plus likely to lose fewer to cracking.

You're saying just cut the ends off?

I don't use power tools. I have a little hand saw if I need to trim something up. Or the chop saw at the shop, I know how to use that one. I construct kind of like I quilt: just fit things together. I can't keep track of tape measures and I'm bad at math anyway, so I just estimate or use a board to measure then make everything else match the guide board. I'm sure it would be frustrating to watch. :lau

Morning all.
frow.gif

Sally that vid was great! Wish that guy would sell those things. The hammer and crow bar are ok, take a little longer than his but not hard work.
I want one, I need a welder, one thing I cant do though errrrgggg this is my current fall project, taking me longer due to my health, but as you can see its taking a bit of skids
lau.gif
and there is more than than pictured. All my coops but one are skids, that lower level I showed with the paper bag floor? that wood is all skids, and the other side of the room is separated with it as well... stockpiled with it.....

I think a reciprocating saw, with a bi metal blade, would make pretty quick work of the boards.....plus likely to lose fewer to cracking.
thumbsup.gif

Morning all. :frow Sally that vid was great! Wish that guy would sell those things. The hammer and crow bar are ok, take a little longer than his but not hard work.
I want one, I need a welder, one thing I cant do though errrrgggg this is my current fall project, taking me longer due to my health, but as you can see its taking a bit of skids :lau and there is more than than pictured. All my coops but one are skids, that lower level I showed with the paper bag floor? that wood is all skids, and the other side of the room is separated with it as well... stockpiled with it.....
:thumbsup
That's gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom