grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on gown & h
I put on gown & housecoat before dds & gkids left. Knees are killing me. No help from anyone except dh. No cooking or cleaning up either. Cant go to sleep im hurting too bad.

aww, thats just mean. Im sorry. did you ask them to ? I know you shouldnt have to. Think I will go get my mu-mu. BRB

she is in. I feel better. LOL
me too!!! Amen

yes, I do have one outside somewhere. Wasnt thinking . I will get it in the am. Why must I do everything the hard way ? it never occurred to me to bring it in. moved the igloo to the run, laid straw, fresh water ,food , chickens up. could of just grabbed the wire kennel. how dumb
you sound just like me....... are you my granny?
lau.gif

HEY GRANNY YA KNOW WHAT????? SHE LOOKS HOT
lau.gif
WHISTLE WHISTLE

Congrats @Sally Sunshine !
thank you!!!

All the food was done and consumed. But it the family couldn't finish the Charlie Brown movie as we do every year. Oh well
hu.gif
I am sorry watermel that sucked

You bust em
Hey red
frow.gif
hugs.gif

think I need my mu-mu tonight. Im kinda glad I sleep alone because I think all heck is gonna break loose here.
oh geezus open de windows and dont cut your finger or get bit by a spider and let a coyote in and get the dog knocked up

There you go too. Poor Berts gonna go crazy.
Berts already half there
bun.gif

me too!!!  Amen

you sound just like me.......  are you my granny?  :lau

HEY GRANNY YA KNOW WHAT?????  SHE LOOKS HOT :lau WHISTLE WHISTLE

thank you!!!

I am sorry watermel that sucked 

Hey red :frow :hugs

oh geezus   open de windows and dont cut your finger or get bit by a spider and let a coyote in and get the dog knocked up

Berts already half there  :bun
Hey Sally. Congratulations on the new pups. I'd died trying to save one. Idk how y'all do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom