grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    why are you skeered of it

2. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Im better, it passed. I have a severe anxiety disorder with LPR and other issues. It gets bad a couple times a month. just gotta wait it out.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I went out and sat n the rain til I cooled down then come and took a warm shower. feel some better . I dont take either shot. DH does take the flu shot and pneumonia he has had a couple times. My DD wont vaccinate her children. Some of them got some . Like one got the whooping cough and that was the only kid that contracted the cough. Go figure.

1 person likes this.
  4. lindalouly

One of my friends husband went paralyzed after the flu shot.. It is super slim of that happening.. but I witnessed it and his horrible recovery.

5. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    Yeah i get worried when the start using letters for a condition

6. lindalouly

Well it hasnt killed me yet. Im still kicking!!! Ask my boys [​IMG] There is an underlyning problem they just dont know what it is... They are thinking something related to chrones.

7. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Hi Mutt, you get to the part about Lilly ? I cant find my cage . Have no idea where it went to.

8. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, you better just stay here with us and rest then. Lovely stories about your family and all. I enjoyed the read.

9. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    My wifes on the fence about innoculations for the kids i insist on them i have so many ailments i cant afford to take chances on the flu or pneumoni

10. lindalouly

I do them because they have impoved so much through out the years and like you I have family and myself with health issues that cant afford to get sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by