grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    He is high funtioning what ever that may meen. He has never had a girlfriend , wont drive, cant stand to be touched ... The list goes on. I dont know about the shots . What I do know is they gave it to him and the needle malfunctioned and they didnt know how much went in so they gave it to him again. I know I had a happy healthy boy that I lost and was replaced with a screaming bundle of nerves because his diaper touched him or a song was on the radio. one that was on diapers til he was over 4.

2. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Holy Crap!!!! I dont blame your daughter one bit!!!! My mother in Law says that Willy was born and was always kind of an unusual child but wasnt sure because it was her first kid.

3. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont have any of those things here mutt. LOL

4. lindalouly

She says something else but dont want to offend anyone. My sis has been taking classes and lives on the homestead so she inherits the house and land when they pass so she and her husband can maintain his life. He is a pretty neat dude. I always love visiting him.

5. willzpapa

willzpapa Papa Santee

Sep 26, 2015
    Hillbilly Heaven NC
    My 10yo cant stand to be in a crowd, or loud noise hes been diagnosed with mild autism but boy this kid is smart hes taking triginometry and calculus and reads and comprehends at college levels

6. lindalouly

How old is he???

7. lindalouly

Never mind just reread. LOL

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Biggest scary of my life. where will be be when I am gone. I try so hard to get him to function / relies on himself . not getting real far with that.

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

a dish towel and duct tape might work if you don't have a store close. Childrens briefs are cheap and perfect. Just measure her tummy right in front of her back legs for size. She'll only bleed like a stuck pig for a few days, then it should taper off.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    she gonna pee and crap in them too or chew them off ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by