grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Do you think DD will step up to the plate when the time comes...

2. lindalouly

Papa, (feels weird calling someone close to my age Papa.. thats grandpa here) is that why your beautiful wife is not fully for vaccinations.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    She is willing, Robert is not. He cant stand all the children and the noise they make. So I guess that might depend on where she is at in her life when the time comes. Her husband does not "believe" in autism. he is a fool . He would not be nice to Robert

4. lindalouly

Well hopefully Her husband will be struck by lightning by that time and the kids will be older and able to better understand.

1 person likes this.
  5. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

That is a constant worry for sure. My Sis IL, her son has CP. Maybe caused by vaccines she thinks. He's 28 now. He's very low functioning, non verbal. . About at 5th grade. Can't read or write, but understands fairly well. She's 60. She worries a lot about what will happen to him.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    It is the one biggest worry a parent faces with special needs kids. It has been on my mind from day one with no answers yet.

7. lindalouly

Willy lives in a small apartment on the land that they made him. He is a person of schedule. He has his farm chores that need to be done. He has the same traditions for each holiday and he has shopping days and one day at the fair. His mom sheltered him alot. He had a tough time when my sister had kids... He loves to watch cartoons with them and dress as Santa but didnt understand why he couldnt have kids... Very smart, but socially awkward... unless he loves you.

8. lindalouly

What is CP

9. Mutt Farm

Mutt Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

The 18 yo old autistic boy I just placed a service dog with is a straight A student. Eats math books for snacks! Charming young man. Just overreacts to some stimulus.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    cerebral Palsy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by