grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DD wont give them partly because of her brother and she did a ton of research on what is in them . I dont disagree with the older shots, there were just a few but today they want to stick the kids with everything they an come up with. I must say though , giving a do over there would be none for my DS

I think DD wont give them partly because of her brother and she did a ton of research on what is in them . I dont disagree with the older shots, there were just a few but today they want to stick the kids with everything they an come up with. I must say though , giving a do over there would be none for my DS
Do you think the shots influenced his autism? How severe is his autism.. My brother in law is autistic. Cant really tell... unless you talk to him for a bit.

Hi Mutt, you get to the part about Lilly ? I cant find my cage . Have no idea where it went to.
Hi Granny!!!
hugs.gif
I was all butthurt that you weren't online! I did read it. I use cloth pants just like the diapers with a mini pad in them. Bet your 10 yo GS skivvies with a pad would wok well! Tail goes thru the flap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom