grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is a better ohoto of my DW

Last edited:
I tried to put her in my place by thinking of me raising my 2 yr. old grandson. I just dont think I could . she has to be a remarkable person. Both of you.

did you figure out how to do the pics yourself papa ? I am slowly learning but I cant put them on the computer to begin with.

Made it home. Just walked in, and house smells stale. I blame y'all for telling me the stuff would keep til we get back.

I slept the whole way. DH said "are you really that tired? You were snoring as soon as we started to go!" But I was too sleepy to answer him. Guess my introversion caught up to me.

I tried to put her in my place by thinking of me raising my 2 yr. old grandson. I just dont think I could . she has to be a remarkable person. Both of you.

did you figure out how to do the pics yourself papa ? I am slowly learning but I cant put them on the computer to begin with. 

I can from my.phone.but not fron my kindle and about 4 months into my wifes pregnancy she.was diagnosed with agressive nk lukemia drs wanted to end it there but my wife said God is.in control and they started chemo tge same night Lauren was born shes in 100% remission now

I can from my.phone.but not fron my kindle and about 4 months into my wifes pregnancy she.was diagnosed with agressive nk lukemia drs wanted to end it there but my wife said God is.in control and they started chemo tge same night Lauren was born shes in 100% remission now
hit.gif
God Is great . She truly is your little miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom