grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like smacking my son today (with a full heart). He went to get Toms Bday present from his room, sets the bag in the floor and walks u to where Tom was sitting, leans down and gives him a BIG hug !!!! wishes him happy birthday then gives the present ! I was shocked. He has never once wished me HB much less a hug .. Just as we were talking about it too !

papa, little one looks just like you ! well, cept for the hair. funny cause now you do remind me of my father . lol your wife is beautiful. and Jane, soo pretty ! You look like my DDs side of her family.
Linda, I like your avatar too ! wondering what the other one was now though.

Shopping done, dinner ate. presents for DH . I picked him up a nice warm flannel and son had him a hat with ear flaps. He looks like a dork but should keep his ears warm. hahaa chickens fed, I am done for the day as far as I know.
Glad your day is over and you can relax. Did you get your pet food that you needed? Its only 2:30 here and Im ready to call it quits or just run away..

I felt like smacking my son today (with a full heart). He went to get Toms Bday present from his room, sets the bag in the floor and walks u to where Tom was sitting, leans down and gives him a BIG hug !!!!   wishes him happy birthday then gives the present ! I was shocked. He has never once wished me HB much less a hug  ..  Just as we were talking about it too !  

Maybe he reads your posts?! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom