grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like smacking my son today (with a full heart). He went to get Toms Bday present from his room, sets the bag in the floor and walks u to where Tom was sitting, leans down and gives him a BIG hug !!!! wishes him happy birthday then gives the present ! I was shocked. He has never once wished me HB much less a hug .. Just as we were talking about it too !
That is good. Maybe you will be surprised come January... Could his worker be working with him on that. You should have DD send you a picture of your son to post here. Would love to see him.

yes, food litter, treats for the animals and us. LOL
Camping, he didnt. He dont know the passwords . hahahaa aint that something ?

I had a melt down and freaked out on the kids today. I hate when I do that... I left for one hour today. Had most of the chores done and came home to a house full of boys.. soda cans everywhere all my furniture moved. Someone knocked over my tobacco ( I make my own cigerttes) I kicked everyone out... The boys got over it but they were pretty angry at me today...
sad.png

I had a melt down and freaked out on the kids today. I hate when I do that... I left for one hour today. Had most of the chores done and came home to a house full of boys.. soda cans everywhere all my furniture moved. Someone knocked over my tobacco ( I make my own cigerttes) I kicked everyone out... The boys got over it but they were pretty angry at me today...
sad.png

shouldnt that be the other way around ? I would be peed too coming home to that.

shouldnt that be the other way around ? I would be peed too coming home to that.
Im strict in other ways... They never leave the house. I know their friends parents and I dont trust them... in exchange we usually have an open house policy for the friends... Today, I couldnt handle it. I screamed when I should have talked calmly. I did apoligize for screaming to the kids as they were leaving though. I think I forgot to take my pills last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom